Preparation of a paper in English
A paper submission MUST include:
- Files of the paper in MikTex 2.9 (LaTeX)
or Microsoft Word formats
- Journal templates must be used
- It is necessary to add the affiliation after the title
- PDF-file of the paper
- Text file in Plain Text or HTML containing:
- paper title
- surname, first name, patronymic
- affiliation (work place, institution, address, position)
- academic status and degree
- e-mail (to be published in open access)
- phone, fax
- The file containing references in HTML or Markdown format
The paper is prepared in accordance with the journal style following the instruction for authors.
The paper size is not limited.
Please send your prepared paper to both e-mail addresses:
- The paper abstract, pdf-file and references are published at the Journal home page in the Internet
- Author is responsible for solving any issues with preparation of the materials
Preparation of the article in TEX-format
You should use MikTex 2.9+ with journal templates
How to apply the templates for MikTex:
- Download file author-for-tex.zip from the journal site to your computer and unpack it
- Select the folder eng
- Open file english.tex and follow instructions from comments in the file (write your paper title, authors, and the first page number)
- Open file diff_eng.sty and write the journal number and the year of publishing
- Open file diff_eng.tex and write the journal number, the year of publishing and the field of study that the paper relates
- Check that your article is compiled by the command "pdflatex english.tex" in MikTex 2.9+
Information about last versions of TEX you can find on the site http://www.miktex.org.
LaTeX is a module in the MikTEX package
Preparation of the article in Microsoft Word
- Download file author-for-doc.zip from the journal site and unpack it
- Select folder eng
- Open Dif_eng.dot in the Microsoft Word
- In obtained file fill in the fields: [number], [year], [Theme], [Title], [AUTHOR NAME], [address]
- Copy the text of your article in to the file. At the top and the bottom of each page (but cover page) running titles appear
- On the second page double click by mouse left button on the string "Differential Equations and Control Processes, [ number], [year]") and fill in the fields
- Save the document as YOUR_NAME-art.doc
The Reviewing the Papers Submitted to the Electronic Journal
- All submitted papers are subject to strict peer-review process by international reviewers that are experts in the area of the particular paper.
- The editor-in-chief verifies the correspondence of the paper to the journal scope. On the basis of the editorial board recommendation the editor sends the paper to a reviewer, who is expert in the area close to the paper subject and has publications in this area during last 3 years.
- Manuscripts received for review are treated as confidential documents and are reviewed by anonymous staff. The reviewers are informed that the sent documents are author's private property and must not be disclosed.
- The reviewing is confidential. The confidentiality may be broken only if the reviewer claims about an inauthenticity or falsification of the matters given in the paper.
- Periods of reviewing are stated by the editor-in-chief to provide the paper publishing as much as possible.
- The review is sent to the author by e-mail. Copies of review are saved in editorial office.
- If in the review there are remarks and the paper revision proposals, the author should correct the paper and resend it. In this case the day of the paper entry is the day of entry of the revised version.
- Papers not recommended for the publication are not considered for the repeated review.
- The reviewed paper publishing decision is made by the editor-in-chief as agreed with editorial board.
- The editorial board sends copies of reviews to the Ministery of High Education of Russian Federation providing that the inquiry was made.