George D. Fedorovsky
Senior Researher, Head of Group,
Candidate of Science (PhD) in Physics & Mathematics.
Constitutive equations in continuous mechanics, Mechanics of composites,
Fracture mechanics, Crack Dynamics.
Senior Research Scientist, Head of Group.
Bibliotechnaya sq., 2, Peterhof, St.-Petersburg, 198904, Russia.
Phone: (812) 428-59-33
Fax: (812) 428-66-49
05.08.1941, Magnitogorsk, USSR.
- Leningrad Engineering-Building Institute, USSR,
- Faculty of Industrial & Civil Building (1959-1964).
- Received undergraduate degree in 1964.
- Staff Retraining Faculty of Mathematics at the Leningrad (now St.-Petersburg) State University (1965-1970).
- Ph.D. (Cand. of Science) in Physics and Mathematics from the St.-Petersburg State University, received in 1998.
- 1964-1969: Leningrad Building College, Lecturer.
- 1969-1979: Engineer-Researcher at the Leningrad State University, Scientific Research Institute of Mathematics & Mechanics, Laboratory of Photoelasticity
- 1979-Present: Research Scientist, Senior Researcher, St.-Petersburg State University, Scientific Research Institute of Mathematics & Mechanics, Laboratory of Mechanics of Composites.
- 1997-Present: Head of Group, Research Center of Dynamics (RCD), St.-Petersburg State University.