Dedicated to the 75th birthday of Prof. N. F. Morozov|
|Academician of the Russian Academy of Sciences Nikita Fedorovich Morozov
Belyaev A.K., Muzaev A.A., Indeitzev D.A. Derivation of dynamic boundary value problem and state equations for polarized thermoelastic materials
Dahl Ju. M. About Kolosov expressions in the plane problem of elasticity
Zegzhda S.A., Sinilshchikova G.A. The propagation of a crack in a thin beam under impulse loading
Kuzkin V.A., Krivtsov A.M. Simple model for analytical derivation of equa-tion of state for ideal crystals
Petrov N.N. Stability problems of fixed points for polynomial maps in some compact rings
Leonov G.A. The criteria of cycles existence in two-dimensional quadratic systems
Osmolovskii V.G. Exact solutions of the problem of phase transitions in a one-dimensional model case
Tovstik P.E. On the asymptotic character of the approximate models of beams, plates and shells/font>
Alekseeva N.P. Combinatorial analysis of two basic forms of hidden periodicity in categorial sequences
Bugaychenko D.Y. Model checking MASL specification of distributed real-time sys-tems
Davydova I.M., Fedoseeva E.Y. Generalization of the Chinese Remainder Theorem
Kossovsky N.K., Kossovskaya T.M. About the number of steps for constructing a Boolean solution of a polynomial comparison and of a system of them
Krivulin N.K. Evaluation of the growth rate of the state vector in a generalized linear stochastic system
Gelig A.Kh., Muranov V.A. Invariant stabilization of pulse-modulated sys-tems with nonlinear continuous part
Nekrutkin V.V. Martingale characterization of Polya processes and sequences
Tovstik T.M. The algorithm of the discrepancy calculation for the finite number of points in the unit n-dimensional cube
Bauer S.M., Mironov A.N. The contact between a spherical shell and an elas-tic ring
Volkov I.D., Grekov M.A. Green's functions for bonded dissimilar materials with slightly curved interface
Mikheev A.V. Influence of the shear parameter on local stability of shallow orthotropic shells on elastic base
Novoselov V.S. Optimal two-impulse tangential passage with the prescribed relative velocity
Bashakov A.A., Pityev N. P. Constructing self-consistent models of stellar sys-tems by Schwarzschild's method
Kholshevnikov K.V. Representation of gravity potential gradient of celestial bodies by means of series in solid spherical harmonics
V.N. Fomin (dedicated to the 70th anniversary of his birth)
- Editorial Board of the Complete Journal.
- Editor-in-chief: L.A.Verbitskaya.
- Associate editors: I.V.Murin, V.N.Troyan.
- Editorial board: N.A.Belyaev, S.G.Inge-Vechtomov, A.G.Morachevsky, V.T.Ryazanov, R.V.Svetlov, L.E.Smirnov, P.E.Tovstik, I.Ya.Froyanov, T.N.Peskova.
- Secretary of the board: A.V.Suvorov.
- Editorial Board of the Series "Mathematics, Mechanics and Astronomy".
- Editor-in-chief : P.E.Tovstik
- Associate editor: N.N.Petrov
- Secretary of the board: T.V.Voloshinova
- Editorial board: T.A.Agekyan, S.M.Ermakov, G.A.Leonov, N.F.Morozov, I.P.Mysovskikh, V.S.Novoselov, L.A.Petrosyan, V.A.Pliss, N.N.Uraltseva, B.V.Filippov, K.V.Kholshevnikov.
Translation of articles for a journal “Vestnik St. Petersburg University Mathematics” is performed by E.A.Gurmuzova.
- Address of the editorial board: 198504, Peterhof, Universitetsky pr., 28.
Technical editor A.V.Borshcheva
Phones: 328-97-84, 323-76-30, 328-21-64. E-mail: email@example.com