Yakov Nikitin. Publications.
1. Rate of convergence results in some limit theorems and statistical criteria, Doklady Acad.Sci.USSR, 1971,v.202, N 4,p.758-761
2. Limit theorems without the condition of asymptotic neglection, A Chapter in the book of Yu.V.Linnik and I.V.Ostrovsky "Decomposition of random variables and vectors", Moscow, Nauka, 1972, p.367 - 393 (jointly with S.G.Maloshevsky).
3. On the boundary problem for the empirical process, Doklady Acad.Sci.USSR, 1972, v.205, N 5, p.1043-1046.
4. Rate of convergence estimates in the limit theorems of the invariance principle type, Theory of Probability and Mathematical Statistics, Kiev, 1971, v.5, p. 98 - 106.
5. On the rate of convergence in the multidimensional boundary problem.Theory of Probability and Mathematical Statistics, Kiev, 1973, v.8, p. 87 - 98.
6. On the asymptotic behavior of some statistics with random sample size, Vestnik of St.Petersburg University, 1974, N 13, p.65-74.
7. On the lower bound in the problem with two boundaries, Lithuanian Mathematical Journal, 1974, v.14, N 4, p.167-169.
8. Estimates related to the soujourn of the Wiener process between curvilinear boundaries, Lithuanian Mathematical Journal, 1975, v.15, N 1, p.199-206.
9. On the rate of convergence in some limit theorems with random index,Vestnik of St.Petersburg University,1975,N 19, p.159-161.
10. Rate of convergence to the limit for some statistics with random index.In: Algorithms of multivariate statistical analysis and their applications. Moscow, CEMI, 1975, p.151 - 154.
11. Asymptotic properties of statistics with random index. Abstracts of III Soviet-Japanese Symposium on Prob.Theory and Math.Stat.Tashkent, Fan, 1975, v.1, p.124 - 126.
12. Limiting distributions and relative asymptotic efficiency of the Kolmogorov-Smirnov statistics with the random index, Notes of Scientific Seminars of St.Petersburg Branch of Steklov Mathematical Institute,1976, v.55, p.185-194.
13. Relative Bahadur asymptotic efficiency of statistics based on the empirical distribution function, Doklady of Acad.Sci. USSR, 1976, v.231, N4, p.800-803.
14. Asymptotic relative efficiency of some two-sample rule of signal detection in the noises of unknown level, Radiotechnics and Electronics, 1978,v.23, N 1, p.201-204 (jointly with Filimonov R.P.)
15. Calculation of asymptotic relative efficiency of some invariant rules in the scheme of two-canal treatment, Avtometriya,1978,N 2, p.51-58 ( jointly with Filimonov R.P., Shubina E.P.)
16. Asymptotic relative efficiency of certain detection rules, Avtometriya,1979, N 4, p.99-104 (jointly with Filimonov R.P.)
17. Large deviations and asymptotic efficiency of integral type statistics I, Notes of Scient.Seminars of St.Petersburg Branch of Steklov Mathematical Institute, 1979, v.85, p.175-187.
18. Large deviations and asymptotic efficiency of integral type statistics II, Notes of Scient.Seminars of St.Petersburg Branch of Steklov Mathematical Institute, 1980, v.97, p.151- 175.
19. Asymptotic efficiency in Bahadur sense of omega-square type statistics in case of several samples, Notes of Scient. Seminars of St.Petersburg Branch of Steklov Mathematical Institute, 1980, v.98, p.140 - 148.
20. Locally most powerful rank rule of signal detection in the noises of unknown level, Radiotechnics and Electronics, 1981, v.26, N 1, p.87 - 91 (jointly with Filimonov R.P.)
21. Characterization of distributions by the property of local asymptotic optimality of test statistics, Notes of Scient. Seminars of St.Petersburg Branch of Steklov Mathematical Institute, 1981,v.108, p.120 - 134.
22. Large deviations and Bahadur efficiency of Lehmann - Rosenblatt statistic. Theory Probability and Applications, 1981,v.26,N 1, p.192-193.
23. Nonparametric Methods of Statistics, Mathematical Encyclopedia, Moscow, 1982, v.3, p.969-975.
24. Bahadur efficiency of integral symmetry tests, Notes of Scient.Seminars of St.Petersburg Branch of Steklov Mathematical Institute,1982, v.118, p. 181 - 194.
25. Asymptotic efficiency of nonparametric tests and characterization of distributions.ICM Short Communications, Sect.10, 1983, Warsaw, p.37.
26. Domains of local Bahadur optimality for nonparametric test statistics. Abstr. of Communic. of IV USSR-Japan Symp.on probab. theory, 1982, Tbilisi, v.II, p.138-140.
27. Domains of local Bahadur optimality of nonparametric statistics.Theory Probability and Applications,1983, в.28, N 1,б.196-197.
28. Local Bahadur asymptotic optimality and characterization problems,Theory Probability and Applications, 1984, v.29, N 1, p.79 - 92.
29. Asymptotic efficiency of nonparametric tests of homogeneity and independence.Abstracts of all-union conference "Nonnumeric Statistics, expert estimates and related problems",Moscow - Tallinn, 1984, p.97-100.
30. Rules of after-detector signal detection in weak non-gaussian noises of unknown level, Radiotechnics and Electronics, 1984, v.29, N 5, p.914 - 920 (jointly with Filimonov R.P.)
31. Large deviations of Durbin's statistic for testing uniformity on a square, Notes of Scient. Seminars of St.Petersburg Branch of Steklov Mathematical Institute, 1984, v.136, p. 165 - 167.
32. Integral test of independence: large deviations,asymptotic efficiency,local asymptotic optimality,Theory Probability and Applications,1984, v.29, N 4, p.806 - 808.
33. Hodges-Lehmann asymptotic efficiency of goodness-of-fit tests, Theory Probability and Applications, 1985, v.30, N 1, p.196-197.
34. Asymptotic efficiency of a test. Mathematical Encyclopedia, 1985,v.5,p.1025 - 1027.
35. Hodges-Lehmann asymptotic efficiency of goodness-of-fit and homogeneity tests. Abstracts of IV Vilnius conference on Probability and Math.Stat., 1985, Vilnius, v.2, p.259-261.
36. Hodges-Lehmann asymptotic efficiency of Kolmogorov-Smirnov tests, Notes of Scient. Seminars of St.Petersburg Branch of Steklov Mathematical Institute, 1985, v.142, p. 119 - 123.
37. Large deviations and asymptotic efficiency of integral statistics for testing of independence, In: Probability Distributions and Mathematical Statistics,1986, Tashkent: Fan, p.388-406.
38. An asymptotic efficiency of Kolmogorov type symmetry test for random sample size, Notes of Scient. Seminars of St.Petersburg Branch of Steklov Mathematical Institute, 1986, v.153, p. 122-128 (jointly with Barry Saidou).
39. Asymptotic comparison of bidimensional goodness-of-fit tests, In: Rings and modules. Limit theorems of probability theory. Editions of St.Petersburg University, 1986, v.1, p.193 - 200.
40. Hodges-Lehmann efficiency of nonparametric tests, Proc.of the IV Vilnius Conf.on Prob.Theory, VNU Science Press,1986, v.II, p.391-408.
41. Hodges-Lehmann indices of nonparametric test statistics. Abstracts of Ist World Congress of Bernoulli Society, Moscow, Nauka,1986, v.1, p.168.
42. On Hodges-Lehmann efficiency of goodness-of-fit and homogeneity tests. Theory Probability and Applic.,1987, v.32, N 1, p.82-91
43. Bahadur efficiency of Watson-Darling goodness-of-fit test, Notes of Scient. Seminars of St.Petersburg Branch of Steklov Mathematical Institute, 1987, v.158, p. 138 - 145.
44. On Hodges-Lehmann indices of nonparametric tests. Proc. of the Ist World Congress of the Bernoulli Soc., VNU Science Press, 1987, v.2,p.275-278.
45. Hodges-Lehmann efficiency of nonparametric tests for samples of random size. Deposit in All-Union Institute of Scient. Information, N 7957-?87 IO 11.11.87, 9 pp. (jointly with Barry Saidou).
46. Bahadur efficiency and local asymptotic optimality of certain nonparametric tests of independence, Notes of Scient.Seminars of St.Petersburg Branch of Steklov Mathematical Institute, 1988,v.166, p. 112-128 (jointly with A.G.Pankrashova).
47. On large deviations of Watson goodness-of-fit test.In: Rings and modules. Limit theorems of probability theory. Editions of St.Petersburg University, 1988, v.2, p.181 - 184.
48. Random variables and their numerical characteristics. Editions of St.Petersburg University, 1988, 31 pp. ( jointly with S.S.Vallander).
49. Asymptotic relative efficiency of Hodges and Lehmann of several rules of signal detection in noises of unknown level, Radiotechnics and Electronics, 1989, v.34, N 7,p. 1397 - 1402, (jointly with Filimonov R.P.)
50. Chernoff efficiency of the sign and Wilcoxon tests for testing symmetry. Notes of Scient.Seminars of St.Petersburg Branch of Steklov Mathematical Institute, 1989, v.177, p. 101 - 107.
51. Local Chernoff efficiency of linear rank statistics. Abstracts of the Vth Vilnius Conference on Math.Stat.Probab., 1989, Vilnius, v.2, p.49 - 50.
52. Detection of weak signals in noises by the phase method.- Radiotekhnika i Elektronika,1990,v.35,p.2072-2080 (jointly with Filimonov R.P.)
53. Hodges-Lehmann and Chernoff efficiencies of linear rank statistics. Journal of Statistical Planning and Inference, 1991, v.29, p.309-323.
54. On conditions of local Bahadur optimality of weighted Kolmogorov-Smirnov statistics, Notes of Scient.Seminars of St.Petersburg Branch of Steklov Mathematical Institute, 1992, v.194, p. 21- 27 (jointly with J.E.Benson).
55. Bahadur efficiency of some goodness-of- fit tests based on the martingale part of the empirical distribution function. Abstracts of the 20 European Meeting of Statisticians, 14 - 18 Sept.1992,Bath Univ.,p.213 ( jointly with Podkorytova O.A.)
56. Efficiency of tests for detection of signals in non-Gaussian noises of unknown level. Third Intern.Workshop on model-oriented Data Analysis (MODA-3),Petrodvoretz,1992, p.26 ( jointly with Filimonov R.P.)
57. On Chernoff efficiency of some nonparametric tests,In: Statistique des Processus en Milieu Medical,Seminaire Bru Huber Prum, Paris-5,1992, p.225-23 (jointly with L.Yu.Kopylev).
58. Robust properties of some rules of weak signals detection. Transactions of the international conference on interval and stochastic methods in science and technique ( Interval-92). _oscow,1992, v.1, p.120-122 ( jointly with R.P.Filimonov).
59. On local Chernoff efficiency of one-sided Smirnov goodness- of-fit tests, In: Rings and modules. Limit theorems of probability theory.3 Editions of St.Petersburg University, 1993, v.3, p.197 - 203.
60. On conditions of Chernoff local optimality of signed-rank statistics for testing symmetry. Abstracts of Communications of VI Vilnius Conf.on Prob.and Math.Stat.,1993, v.I, p.198-199 ( jointly with Kopylev L.)
61. On conditions of local Chernoff asymptotic optimality of some nonparametric symmetry tests, Notes of Scient.Seminars of St.Petersburg Branch of Steklov Mathematical Institute, 1993, v.207, p. 101 - 107 (jointly with L.Yu.Kopylev).
62. Bahadur efficiency and local optimality of a new test of symmetry. Probability and Statistics: A R.R.Bahadur Festschrift, Wiley Eastern Ltd,New Delhi,1993,p.1-12 (jointly with V.L.Abbakumov).
63. Efficiencies of some tests of exponentiality based on loss-of-memory type property. _hapel-Hill Meeting Abstracts,Institute of Mathem.Stat. Bull. 23(1994),N 2,p.287.
64. Testing of affine symmetry. In: Statistical Analysis in Clinical Studies (SACS-95) Abstracts, Univ.of St.Petersburg, 1995,p.6 (jointly with Gamov I. )
65. Asymptotic efficiency of nonparametric tests.Cambridge University Press,1995.
66. Asymptotic efficiency of nonparametric tests. Russian edition. _oscow, Nauka - Fizmatlit, 1995.
67. Large deviations of quadratic statistics with degenerate kernel.Abstracts of the conference in Probability and Statistics dedicated to 75 years jubilee of acad.S.Kh.Sira- zhdinov, Fergana,27-29.09.95,Tashkent,1995, p.87-88.
68. On Baringhaus-Henze test for symmetry: Bahadur eficiency and local optimality for shift alternatives. Math.Methods of Statistics,1996,v.5,n 2, p. 214-226.
69. Bahadur efficiency of a test of exponentiality based on a loss-of-memory type functional equation. Journ. of Nonpara- metric Statistics, 1996, v.6, N 1, p.13 - 26.
70. New integral test for the hypothesis of affine symmetry. Notes of Scient.Seminars of St.Petersburg Branch of Steklov Math.Institute, 1996,v.228, p.77 - 93 ( jointly with I.V.Gamov).
71. Asymptotic methods in teaching Statistics. In:Statistical education in modern world: ideas, orientations, technologies. Abstracts of international conference, 3-5.07.96, St. Petersburg,1996, p.25-28.
72. Asymptotic efficiency of nonparametric statistics based on transformations of empirical process. In:Empirical Processes: Theory and Applications, 22-28.10.95,Tagungsbericht 44/1995, Mathem.Forschungsinstitut Oberwolfach, 1996, p.10.
73. On large deviations of degenerate bivariate von Mises functionals. Abstracts of 4th World Congress of the Bernoulli Society, 26-31.08.96,Vienna,Austria,1996, p.351 (jointly with Ponikarov E.V.)
74. Bahadur efficiency and local optimality of a test for the exponential distribution based on the Gini statistic. Journ. of Ital.Statist.Soc., 1996, v.5, N 1, 163 - 175 ( jointly with A.V.Tchirina).
75. New nonparametric tests for affine symmetry and their asymptotic efficiency. In: Statistique des Processus en Milieu Medical. Seminaire 96 Bru Huber Prum. Paris V, 1997, p. 103-113 (jointly with I.V.Gamov).
76. The generalization of Kendall's tau and the efficiency of correspondent test of independence. Notes of Scient. Seminars of St.Petersburg Branch of Steklov Mathematical Institute, 1997,v.244, p. 227-237 (jointly with N.Stepanova).
77. Goodness-of-fit tests for normal distribution of order p and their asymptotic efficiency. Statistica, 1998, v.63, N 2, 213-230 (jointly with G.Burgio).
78. . Asymptotic efficiency of independence tests based on Gini's rank association coefficient, Spearman's footrule and their generalizations. Commun. in Statist. Theory and Methods, 1999, v.28, N 2, p.453 - 465 (jointly with P.L.Conti).
79. Goodness-of-fit tests based on transformations of empirical process and their asymptotic efficiency. Abstracts of the 7th Vilnius Conference on Prob.Theory, 22nd European Meeting of Statisticians, Vilnius, TEV, 1998, p.356 - 357 ( jointly with O.A.Podkorytova).
80. Rough large deviation asymptotics of Chernoff type for von Mises functionals and U-statistics. Proceedings of St. Petersburg Mathematical Society, 1999, v.7, p.124 - 167 (jointly with E.V.Ponikarov). To appear in Amer.Mathem.Soc. Translations, ser.2, ed. by N.N.Uraltseva.
81. Large deviations of Chernoff type for U- and V-statistics, Doklady Russian Acad. of Sci., 1999, v.369, N 1, p.10-12 ( jointly with E.V.Ponikarov).
82. Rates of convergence of a class of rank tests for independence, Notes of Scient.Seminars of St.Petersburg Branch of Steklov Mathem.Instit., 1999, v.260, p.163 - 171 (jointly with P.L.Conti).
83. Nonparametric hypothesis testing, Encyclopedia "Probability and Mathematical Statistics", Moscow, 1999, p.390 -392 (jointly with D.M.Chibisov).
84. Asymptotic efficiency. Encyclopedia "Probability and Mathematical Statistics", Moscow, 1999, p.24 - 25.
85. Approximate asymptotic Bahadur efficiency of independence tests with random sample size. Journal of Italian Statist. Soc., 1999, v.8,N 1, 1 - 23( jointly with L.Beghin).
86. A new approach to goodness-of-fit testing based on the integrated empirical process. Journ. Nonpar. Statist. 12, 2000, 391--416 (jointly with N.Henze).
87. The intermediate arc-sine law. Statistics and Probability Letters, 2000,v.49, N 2, p. 119 - 125 (jointly with E.Orsingher).
88. Conditional sojourn distributions of "processes" related to the third-order and fourth-order heat-type equations. Journal of Theor.Probab., 2000, v.13, N 4, 997-1012 (jointly with E.Orsingher).
89. Some extremal problems for Gaussian and empirical random fields.Proceedings of St.Petersburg Math.Society, 2000, v.8, p.214 - 230 (jointly with A.Nazarov).
90. The combination of the sign and Wilcoxon tests of symmetry and their Pitman efficiency. In: Asymptotic Methods in Probability and Statistics with Applications (N.Balakrishnan, I.Ibragimov and V.Nevzorov, eds.),Birkhaeuser,Boston, 2001, p.395 - 408 (jointly with G.Burgio).
91. Comparison of goodness-of-fit tests for simulated data under skew alternatives. In: Simulation 2001. Proceedings of the 4th St.Petersburg Workshop on Simulation. St.Petersburg, Russia, June 18 - 22, 2001, p.17 - 21. St.Petersburg University Publishers, 2001 (jointly with A.Durio).
92. Pitman efficiency of independence tests based on weighted rank test statistics. Notes of Scient.Seminars of St.Petersburg Branch of Steklov Math.Institute, 2001, v.278, p.159 - 176 ( jointly with N.A.Stepanova). English translation in J. Math. Sci., v.118 (2003), N 6, p.5596 – 5606.
93. Asymptotic efficiency of Maesono statistics for testing of symmetry. Ann.Inst.Stat.Math., 2002, v. 54, No. 2, p. 382--390. (jointly with E.V.Ponikarov).
94. Local efficiency of distribution-free tests based on U- and V-statistics,8th Vilnius Conference on Probab.Theory Abstracts, p.234, Vilnius, TEV, 2002.
95. Scale-invariant test of normality based on Polya's characterization. Metron, v.60, N 1-2, 2002. (jointly with P.Muliere).
96. Watson-type goodness-of-fit tests based on the integrated empirical process. Mathematical Methods of Statistics, 2002, No.2, p.183-202. ( jointly with N.Henze ).
97. On asymptotic efficiency of certain distribution-free symmetry tests under skew alternatives. Studi in onore di Angelo Zanella, a cura di B.V.Frosini, U.Magagnoli, G.Boari, Vita e Pensiero, 2002, p.223 –239 (jointly with A.Durio).
98. Ildar Abdullovich Ibragimov ( 70 years jubilee). Uspekhi mat.nauk., 57(2002), N 5, 187 – 190 ( jointly with Borovkov A.A., Lifshits M.A., Prohorov Yu.V., Sudakov V.N. and Shiryaev A.N.)
99. On the tail behavior of anisotropic norms for Gaussian random fields. Comptes Rendus Acad. Sci., ser. math.,v. 336 (2003), No.1, p. 85 – 88 ( jointly with Lifshits M.A., Nazarov A.I.)
100. Two-sample tests based on the integrated empirical process, Communications in Statistics: Theory and Methods. 32(2003),N 9, 1767 – 1788 (jointly with N.Henze).
101. Local asymptotic efficiency of some goodness-of-fit tests under skew alternatives. Journ. of Statist.Plann. and Inference, 115(2003), N 1,171-179( jointly with A.Durio).
102. How the sojourn time distributions of Brownian motion are affected by different forms of conditioning? Statistics and Probability Letters. 65 (2003), N 4, 291 – 302. (jointly with L.Beghin and E.Orsingher ).
103. Distribution - Free Test Statistics and their Efficiency. Corso Estivo di Torgnon (AO) - Luglio 1999, Quaderno n.10, Istituto di Metodi Quantitativi, Universitа L.Bocconi, Milano,2003, 152 pp.
104. Exact small ball constants for some Gaussian processes under the L_2-norm. Notes of Scientific Seminars of POMI, 2003, v.298, 5-21 (jointly with L.Beghin and E.Orsingher ).
105. Exact L_2 -small ball behavior of integrated Gaussian processes and spectral asymptotics of boundary value problems. Probability Theory and Related Fields, 2004, v.129, N 4, 469 – 494 ( jointly with A.I.Nazarov).
106. Sharp small deviation asymptotics in L_2-norm for a class of Gaussian processes. Zapiski nauchn. Semin.POMI, v.311 (2004), 214 – 221 ( jointly with P.A.Kharinski).
107. Efficiency and local optimality of distribution-free tests based on U - and V - statistics. Metron - International Journal of Statistics, 2004, v. LXII, n.2, 185 – 200 (jointly with I.Peaucelle).
108. Logarithmic L_2-small ball asymptotics for some fractional Gaussian processes. Theory Probability Appl., 2004, v.49, N4 , 695 – 711 (jointly with A.Nazarov).
109. Sharp small ball asymptotics for Slepian and Watson processes in Hilbert norm. . Zapiski nauchn. Semin.POMI, v.320 (2004), 120 – 127 ( jointly with Orsingher E.)
110. On the combination of the sign and Maesono tests for symmetry and its efficiency . Statistica , v. LXIII (2003), N 2, 213 – 222 (jointly with G.Burgio).
111. L_2 -small ball asymptotics for Gaussian random functions: a survey. Abstracts of Communications of International conference "Analytical methods in number theory, Probability Theory and Mathematical Statistics", April 25 - 29, 2005, St.Petersburg, Russia, p.75 - 78. (jointly with А.I. Nazarov).
112. Two families of normality tests based on Polya type characterization and their efficiencies. Notes of Scient. Semin. POMI, v.328 ( 2005), p.147 - 159. English Translation: J. of Math. Sci. 139(2006), N 3, 6582 -6588 ( jointly with V.V.Litvinova).
113. On large deviations of non-degenerate two-sample $U-$ and $V-$statistics with applications to Bahadur efficiency. Mathematical Methods of Statistics , 15(2006), N 1 , p. 103 - 122. ( jointly with E.V. Ponikarov).
114. A test of exponentiality against alternative NBRUE life distributions. International Journ. of Statistics and Management Systems, 2 (2006) , 207 – 219. (jointly with S.Meintanis and A.V.Tchirina).
115. Testing of exponentiality against a class of alternatives which includes the RNBUE distributions using the empirical Laplace transform., Notes of Scient. Semin. POMI, 339 (2006), 63 – 77. (jointly with S.Meintanis and A.V.Tchirina).
116. Lilliefors test for exponentiality: large deviations, asymptotic efficiency and conditions of local optimality. Math. Methods of Statistics, 16(2007), N 1, 16 – 24. ( jointly with A.V.Tchirina).
117. Bahadur asymptotic efficiency of test for exponentiality against NBRUE alternatives. Proceedings of the 19th Panhellenic Statistics conference, Kastoria, 26-29 April 2006, Greek Statistical Institute, 2007, 641 - 648. ( jointly with Meintanis S. and Tchirina A.)
118. On asymptotic efficiency and local optimality of tests based on two-sample U- and V-statistics. Notes of Scient. Semin. POMI, v.351 (2007), 219 - 231 ( jointly with V.V.Litvinova).
119. Small ball probabilities for Gaussian random fields and tensor products of compact operators. Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. 360 (2008), N 3, 1443-1474 ( jointly with A.I.Nazarov and A.I.Karol).
120. A class of count models and a new consistent test for the Poisson distribution . Journ. of Stat. Planning and Inference, 138(2008), N 12, 3722-3732 (jointly with S.G. Meintanis.)
121. U-statistical Kolmogorov-Smirnov tests: large deviations and asymptotic efficiency, Proceedings of ISNI2008(International Seminar on Nonparametric inference), Vigo, 2008, ed. by J.C. Fernandez-Pardo and J.de U~na-Alvarez, 138 – 142.
122. Integral statistics of L_p-type and their asymptotic comparison. Computational Statistics and Data Analysis, 53 (2009), N7, 3426 – 3438( jointly with N.Henze and B.Ebner).
123. On the asymptotic efficiency of normality tests based on Shepp property. Vestnik St.Petersburg University - Mathematics, 42, N 4, 2009, 256 - 261 ( jointly with K.Yu.Volkova).
124. Large deviations of U-empirical Kolmogorov-Smirnov tests, and their efficiency. Journ. of Nonparametric Statistics, 2010, 22, N 5, 649 -668.
125. Статистические оценки параметров диффузионных процессов. В сб.: Леонид Витальевич Канторович: математика, менеджмент, информатика // Под ред. Г.А.Леонова, В.С.Катькало, А.В.Бухвалова. СПб.: Изд-во «Высшая школа менеджмента», 2009, с. 159 – 194.
126. Asymptotic efficiency of exponentiality tests based on order statistics characterization. Georgian Math. Journ. 2010, V. 17, N 4, 749 – 763 (jointly with K. Yu. Volkova).
127.Asymptotic Relative Efficiency in Testing. In: International Encyclopedia of Statistical Sciences, Miodrag Lovric (Editor), Springer, Vol. 1, 2011, pages 72-75.
128. On large deviations of smoothed Kolmogorov-Smirnov’s statistics. Vestnik St.Petersburg University. Mathematics. 2011. V. 44, N 2, 97 – 102 ( jointly with Yu.O. Butorina).
129. Testing exponentiality with application to historic data. Proceedings of Workshops on Inverse Problems, Data, Mathematical Statistics and Ecology. Kozlov, V., Ohlson, M., von Rosen, D.(eds). Linköping University Electronic Press. 2011, 59 – 65 (jointly with Irina Piskun). ISSN 0348-2960. Permanent link: http://urn.kb.se/resolve?urn=urn:nbn:se:liu:diva-69693 или http://liu.diva-portal.org/smash/get/diva2:431256/FULLTEXT02.pdf
130. Точная асимптотика малых уклонений для ряда броуновских функционалов. Теория вероятн. и ее примен., 2012, т. 57, вып. 1, с. 98 - 123 (совместно с Пусевым Р.С.) // English translation: Exact Small Deviation Asymptotics for Some Brownian Functionals. Theor. Probab. Appl., 57(2013), No. 1, 60-81.
131. Критерии согласия со степенным законом, основанные на характеризации Пури-Рубина, и их асимптотическая эффективность. Записки Научных Семинаров ПОМИ. Вероятность и Статистика. 18, 2012, т. 408, c. 115-130 (совместно с Волковой К.Ю)// English translation K. Yu. Volkova, Ya. Yu. Nikitin. Goodness-of-Fit Tests for the Power Function Distribution Based on the Puri-Rubin Characterization and Their Efficiencies. Journal of Mathematical Sciences, 199(2014), N 2, 130-138.
132. Критерии экспоненциальности, основанные на характеризации Ахсануллаха, и их эффективность. Записки научных семинаров ПОМИ, 2013, т. 412, с. 69-87 ( совместно с Волковой К.Ю.).// English translation Ya. Yu. Nikitin, K. Yu. Volkova, Exponentiality Tests Based on Ahsanullah’s Characterization and their Efficiencies. Journal of Mathematical Sciences, 204(2015), N 1, p. 42 – 54.
133. U-max-statistics and limit theorems for perimeters and areas of random polygons. Journal of Multivariate Analysis, 127(2014), N 5, 98–111 (with E.V.Koroleva).
134. Precise small deviations in L 2 of some Gaussian processes appearing in the regression context. Central European Journal of Mathematics, 12(2014), N 11, 1674-1686( jointly with A.A. Kirichenko)
135. U-max statistics and asymptotic behavior of random polygons. Indo-Russian Joint Conference in Statistics and Probability, 15 – 18 January, 2015, доступно на http://www.isid.ac.in/~ir2015/talks.php
136. New U-empirical tests of symmetry based on extremal order statistics, and their efficiencies. In: Mathematical Statistics and Limit Theorems. Festschrift in Honour of Paul Deheuvels. M. Hallin, D. Mason, D. Pfeifer, J. Steinebach (Eds.): Springer International Publishing, 2015, p. 231 – 248 (jointly with M. Ahsanullah).
137.Tests of exponentiality based on Arnold-Villasenor characterization, and their efficiencies. Computational Statistics and Data Analysis, 90(2015), 100 – 113 ( jointly with M. Jovanovic, B. Milosevic, M. Obradovic, K. Yu. Volkova.)
138. New Tests of Symmetry Based on Extremal Order Statistics and Their Efficiencies. 2nd Workshop on Goodness-of-Fit and Change-Point Problems, Athens, 4-6 September, 2015, p.57-58, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens.
140. К 100-летию со дня рождения Юрия Владимировича Линника. Вестник СПбГУ, Серия 1, т. 2(60), вып.3, 2015, 487 – 492 ( с Романовским И.В. )
141. Efficiency of Exponentiality Tests Based on a Special Property of Exponential Distribution. Mathematical Methods of Statistics, 25(2016), N 1, 1-13 ( jointly with K.Yu. Volkova).