Postgraduate Students and Titles of their Ph.D. Dissertations
- V.L.Abbakoumov (1987): Asymptotic efficiency of some symmetry tests.
- Barry Saidou (1988): Efficiency of nonparametric tests based on the sample of random size.
- R.S.Leontiev (1990): Asymptotic lognormality of P-values of non-parametric statistics.
- A.G.Pankrashova (1991): Bahadur efficiency of some nonparametric independence tests.
- O.A.Podkorytova (1994): Asymptotic efficiency of nonparametric statistics based on transformed empirical processes.
- E.V.Ponikarov (1999): Large deviations of Chernoff type for U- and V-statistics.
- N.Stepanova (2000) : Asymptotic efficiency of rank tests for independence.
- L.Beghin (Rome, 2000): On some functionals of random fields with applications to generalized empirical processes.
- V.V. Litvinova (2004) : Asymptotic properties of goodness-of-fit and symmetry tests based on characterizations.
- A.V.Tchirina (2006): Asymptotic efficiency of scale-free tests of exponentiality.
- R.S.Pusev (2011). Small deviation asymptotics of Gaussian processes in Hilbert norm.
- K. Yu. Volkova (2012): Asymptotic efficiency of goodness-of-fit tests based on characterizations of distributions.
- N.V. Alexeev (2012): Spectral distribution properties for random matrices of high order.
Scientific advisor of Dr. of Sciences theses
- Filimonov R.P. (1996, State Optical Institute): Synthesis and statistical properties of postdetection tests for weak signals.
- N.V. Gribkova (2011, POMI) Second order approximation and bootstrap for trimmed sums and L-statistics