Arkadii Khaimovich Gelig
Professor, Head of laboratory of theoretical cybernetics
A.Kh. Gelig was born in
Research interests: stability, stabilization, nonlinear systems, uncertain systems, pulse - modulated systems.
1. A.Kh. Gelig, G.A. Leonov, V.A. Yakubovich. Stability of Nonlinear Systems with Nonunique Equlibrium. M.: Nauka, 1978 (in Russian).
2. A.Kh. Gelig. Dynamics of Pulse-Modulated Systems and Neuronal Nets. L.: LGU, 1982
3. A.Kh. Gelig. Averaging method in stability theory of nonlinear sampled-data systems. Autom. Remote Control, 44 (5):591-600 (1983).
4. A.Kh. Gelig, A.N. Churilov. Oscillations and Stability of Nonlinear Pulse - Modulated Systems. SPb.: SPbGU, 1993 (in Russian).
5. A.Kh. Gelig, A.N. Churilov. Pulse-Modulated Systems: a Review of Mathematical Approaches. Functional-Differential Equations, v. 3, No 3-4; 267-320 (1996).
6. A.Kh. Gelig,
A.N. Churilov. Stability and Oscillations of Nonlinear Pulse - Modulated
7. V.A. Yakubovich, G.A. Leonov and A.Kh. Gelig. Stability of Stationary Sets in Control Systems with Discontinuous Nonlinearities. World Scientific, Singapoure, 2004.
8. A.Kh. Gelig, I.E. Zuber, A.N. Churilov. Stability and Stabilization of Nonlinear Systems. SPb: SPbGU, 2006 (in Russian).
Address: Department of Theoretical
Cybernetics, Faculty of Mathematics and Mechanics,