Physical Mechanics Department
The Head of the Department - V. A. Morozov, ass. prof.
On the department the physics basic of the mechanics of rigid bodies, fluids and gases, and the dynamics of plasma are studied. The essential increase of motion velosities and of deformations of mechanic systems (gas, fluid or solid) are accompanied by complex physical and chemical processes.
Successful solving problems of mechanics demands to know fundamental parts of physics and chemistry.
Theoretical investigations are accompanied by experiments on many unique devises.
- physics basic of mechanics of rigid body
- fluids and gases
- dynamics of plasma
Ass. prof. Yu. F. Gun'ko.
Prof. E. K. Kolesnikov
- Dynamics of Plasma
- Magnetofluid Dynamics of Plasma
- Structure of Traces of Space Crafts in the Space Plasma
Ass.prof. A. S. Manuilov
- Dynamics of Corpuscular Beams
Ass. prof. V. A. Morozov
- Control Theory and Stability of Charged Particle Beams
Prof. B. V. Filippov
- Methods of Measuring and Electromechanical Systems
- Electrodynamical Models of Solid Bodies
Ass. prof. T. A. Khantuleva
- Models of Turbulent Flows
- Physical Mechanics
Ass. prof. A. A. Volkov
- Boundary Problems of Nonlocal Hydrodynamics
- Nonequilibrium Thermodynamics of Open Systems
- Thermodynamics of Open Systems
- Elements of Physical Mechanics
- Special Laboratory Computational Praxis
- Physics and Elementary Physics
The department is a graduate one on the speciality "Mechanics" and direction "Mechanics , Applied Mathematics".